One of the biggest misconceptions most Canadians have is that they are allowed to enter the US whenever they want. This is not the case, especially if you have a criminal record. In order to enter the US legally, you will have to obtain a us entry waiver. This can be easier said than done, even if you have already obtained it once. When it comes to getting this waiver renewed, you will have to take the time and make sure you follow all of the necessary steps. Here are a few tips to use when trying to get your US waiver renewed.

Start the Process Early

One of the first things you need to remember when trying to get your waiver renewed is that the process should start a year before you need it. This will give the customs officials time to review all of the particulars of your application and get it passed. If you wait too late, then you will be in jeopardy of your old waiver expiring. The more proactive you are with the renewal process, the easier you will find it to get the right results.

It Will Not Go Any Faster

Some people have the misconception that the renewal process will go faster than the initial obtaining of the waiver. This is not the case and trying to rush through this process will only create more problems for you in the future. You need to realize that it will take some time and the time you spend will be more than worth it in the end. Make sure you fill out all of your paperwork correctly and that you do not try to rush through it. In some cases, you will need to find a professional in the industry to give you a hand.

Mistakes Can Be Costly

Yet another very important thing you need to remember during this process is that mistakes on your renewal application can create a number of issues. If you do not take your time and look over your paperwork for mistakes, then you run the risk of not being able to get approved. The more you are able to find out about how to fill out the paperwork involved the right way, the easier you will find it to get the best possible results out of this process.

If you are in need of help with this process, then you will have to call on the pros a National Pardon Centre. They can give you the assistance you need to get this process working for your needs. Call them or go to their website for more information.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>